Apply to become a House Stark member
nyllawafer

Application

Post by nyllawafer »

Nation Name: TsukiPapillon
Leader Name: Monarch Nylla
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=219701
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: n/a
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? nope!
Recruited by: Darth Ataxia

sojourner

Re: Application

Post by sojourner »

Nation Name: TsukiPapillon
Leader Name: Monarch Nylla
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=219701
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: n/a
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? nope!
Recruited by: Darth Ataxia
Thank you for your interest in joining House Stark. I am (your name) and I will help you with this process.
We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances?
6. How active will you be?
7. What is your timezone? 
8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS.

Thank you for your answers, and you will hear from us soon!
sojourner
ID check completed

nyllawafer

Post by nyllawafer »

1. Yes thats fine
2. Yep
3. Sure, but part of my goals for my state is to remain as non-violent as possible, except in the case of world wars
4. I have played simcity and was in an alliance for about 1.5 years on and off.
5. I had iron man on my mind but now I realize its a game of thrones reference
6. Fairly active, i'll likely be more active in the discord than in-game
7. EST
8. I want TsukiPapillon to be a nation of influence over the rest of the world. Guide countries toward the will of our alliance, and hopefully become the next socioeconomic success story. I hope an alliance with HS will offer my nation the chance to access an audience right off of the bat.

sojourner

Post by sojourner »