Apply to become a House Stark member
Liam Tremblay

application-DiggsFor7

Post by Liam Tremblay »

Nation Name: Commune of Newfoundland
Leader Name: Supreme Leader Liam Tremblay
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=241056
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: No Previous Alliances
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? No
Recruited by: King Leon Kraus I

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N) Yes
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N) Yes
3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N) Yes
4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long? No
5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances? King Leon Kraus I (otherwise known as Blakc) is my best friend
6. How active will you be? Active Mostly at night
7. What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time (EST)
8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS. The nation I want to become is a nation of wealth and Peace, Meaning no Real War unless i ABSOLUTELY have to. Military is not as important as growing my wealth and power within Newfoundland. although one of my big goals is to end up annexing Canada once i have the militia to do so. i do not expect much other than protection from HS.

sojourner

Re: application-DiggsFor7

Post by sojourner »