Apply to become a House Stark member
ShotgunStud

Application- Ginantopia

Post by ShotgunStud »

Nation Name: Ginantopia
Leader Name: Shotgun Stud
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=239679
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: No previous Alliances
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? No
Recruited by: Lord President God Overlord Zygon

Thank you for your interest in joining House Stark. I am Shotgun Stud and I will help you with this process.
We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N) Yes
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N) Yes
3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N) Yes
4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long? No
5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances? Zygon is my personal friend
6. How active will you be? Quite Active, will check in daily or if unable check in every few days
7. What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time (EST)
8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS. The nation I want to become is a nation of wealth and strength and having a superior military than basically anyone. My military will be quite a focal point and will be able to crush anybody in my path. I will need to be quite wealthy to support my military while also advancing the necessities of my nation as a whole and grow completely. For help expected from House Stark, I'd like support in achieving my goals and quite a helpful hand at the beginning to help train me the tips and tricks of this game and how to succeed easily and have the highest production possible so I can greatly enhance the alliance in return. Being my first nation game and being new to this game in general, I may need quite the help at the beginning just to get better understanding.

sojourner

Re: Application- Ginantopia

Post by sojourner »