Apply to become a House Stark member
sojourner

joining Ranger Dragons

Post by sojourner »

Nation Name: Holy Empire of Brazil
Leader Name: Ranger Dragons
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=236783
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving:
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game?
Recruited by: I do not remenber the name

Thank you for your interest in joining House Stark. I am Ranger Dragons and I will help you with this process.
We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

1. require thWeat you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that?
R: Yes.
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this?
R: Yes.
3. For military preparation, we demand that all of our members maintain a battle chest of the resources needed for war. Are you okay with that?
R: More or less.
4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
R: No.
5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances?
R: I was invited and found it attractive.
6. How active will you be?
R: Beginning of the day, middle and a little of the night.
7. What is your timezone?
R: Time in the capital of Brazil (Brasilia).
8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS.
R: A nation that is economically and militarily strong and being influential, about help?I'm sure HS will help me get there in my goal.

sojourner

Re: joining Ranger Dragons

Post by sojourner »