Nation Name: The New Kingdom of Kelton
Leader Name: Jack Taya
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=194801
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving:
The Blitzers: i had to go to their econ counterpart
Error 404: City build was bad and the alliance hated me
TFP: got kicked out because i hired a merc
Void Touched: not enough activity and taxes were high
Caledonia:was told to leave by impending attackers that i knew the alliance couldnt withstand
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game?
No
Recruited by: Darth Ataxia
Last edited by Jack Taya on Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Darth Ataxia

Re: Application

Post by Darth Ataxia »

Thank you for your interest in joining House Stark. I am Ataxia and I will help you with this process.
We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances?
6. How active will you be?
7. What is your timezone? 
8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS.

Thank you for your answers, and you will hear from us soon!
Ataxia
ID check completed
The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives....

Jack Taya

Re: Application

Post by Jack Taya »

1.Yes
2.i use discord all the time
3.yes im ok with a warchest
4. I’ve played Nationstates (never did anything tho) and NationsGame where i was part of Union of Petram powers until i was banned under false pretenses of having multis
5. I picked house stark because i wanted to join a large alliance with experience
6.extremely active (i have nothing else to do tbh)
7. UTC -5.00 (EST)
8. I want to become a Orbis businessman who owns banks and makes 10s of millions dollars a day from banking and the help i expect to get from HS is to help me get my profit high enough that i can start my bank
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel