Apply to become a House Stark member
Bishop R'Quan Tyler

App

Post by Bishop R'Quan Tyler »

Nation Name: Tylership
Leader Name: BishopRay
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=222174
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: This is my first actual alliance
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? No
Recruited by: N/A

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? YES
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? YES
3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? YES
4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long? NO
5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances? I love the opportunitys and benefits I can receive from this alliance.
6. How active will you be? At least 4 times a week
7. What is your timezone? Eastern Standard
8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS.
I want to be a strong peaceful nation that can also defend if need be, I expect the fellowship that an Alliance should have.