Application

Apply to become a House Stark member
Brandongene6

Application

Post by Brandongene6 »

Nation Name: Mexifornia

Leader Name: Brandon Hankinson

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=221507

Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: New to Game, No alliance accepted me yet

Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? No

Recruited by: sojourner

Thank you for your interest in joining House Stark. I am (Brandon) and I will help you with this process.

We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? (Y)

2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y)

3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y)

4. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?

5. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances? Y'all accepted me and I liked the message I received asking if I wanted to join

6. How active will you be? Very Active

7. What is your timezone? EST

8. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS. I'm new so I don't know what kind of help I will need, But I would like to be the best nation I can be, but I don't want to be ruthless, I want to be a good ruler of my nation.

sojourner

Re: Application

Post by sojourner »