Membership Application

Apply to become a House Stark member
Raee

Membership Application

Post by Raee »

Nation Name: Rhoean
Leader Name: Raee
Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=194845
Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: Has never joined an alliance - brand new player.
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? No.
Recruited by: Darth Ataxia

sojourner

Re: Membership Application

Post by sojourner »

Previous Alliances and reasons for leaving: Has never joined an alliance - brand new player.
Do you owe anything(money, resources etc) to anybody or any alliance in the game? No.

We're honored that you are interested in joining our community, and looking forward to getting to know you! Please answer the following standard questions below, thanks!

1. We require that you use the leader name in game as your name on the forum. Do you agree to do that? (Y/N)
2. We require the usage of Discord, a free chatting application available for both desktop and mobile, for all members. Will you be okay with this? (Y/N)
3. For military preparedness, we require all of our members to maintain a warchest of resources required for war. Are you ok with this? (Y/N)
3. Have you played any similar nation sim games before (example: cybernations, nationstates): (Y/N) If yes, which alliances were you in, and for how long?
4. What made you pick House Stark over other alliances?
5. How active will you be?
6. What is your timezone? 
7. Explain in your own words, what kind of a nation you want to become, and what kind of help you expect from HS.

Thank you for your answers, and you will hear from us soon!

sojourner
ID check completed

Raee

Post by Raee »

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
3. I have played nationstates however that was in early high school (a long time ago) and I no longer remember the name of my previous alliance nor have access to my account.
4. I really like the fact that House Stark is not too large so I believe there will be a lot of opportunities for me to contribute and to get involved. I remembered that one of the reasons I quit playing nationstates was because the alliance I joined was too large and I did not really feel involved nor attached to it. I also felt that as House Stark is actively recruiting new players, the alliance is working to expand, and I just feel that it's more exciting to a part of such an environment.
5. I will be online at least once a day, and at least 4/7 days a week.
6. For now GMT+7. From mid September onwards GMT-5.
7. I am still not sure yet but I would like to continue expanding and exploring the different directions in which I could develop. I have heard of raids, and I would like to try one. As for the aid from HS, I quite like exploring and figuring things out on my own, but it would be nice to have a community that I can direct questions at whenever I am really stuck, and just to have fellow players to talk with about the game.

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

sojourner

Post by sojourner »

Zygon

Post by Zygon »

Welcome!!!
Sphinx at 2:56 PM
@Darth Sidious You are the single greatest thing about House Stark

Raee

Post by Raee »

sojourner wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:10 pm
Thank you! Really excited to get started!

Raee

Post by Raee »

Zygon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:00 pm
Welcome!!!
Thank you!